Friday, March 12, 2010

Best.Pickup.Ever

I went out on Tuesday night to go to Dizzy's in Camps Bay the other night for karaoke night.  As my roommates and I waited in line to get past the bouncer, we both automatically put our hands out to be stamped.

Upon closer inspection, this is what I saw:

Photobucket

This guy did NOT work for the club.  I got my hand stamped by the real bouncer a few minutes later.

Awesome.  Guys, he get major points for being creative.  And for being funny.

That said, still not going to call him.  But maybe you should-- here's his number!

XOXO,

6 comments:

Inspired Kara said...

Oh my word that is absolutely HILARIOUS!!!!

Debbie said...

I can't decide if I find that to be clever or desperate - maybe a little of both.

But wow, if that isn't inspired I don't know what is! Was he cute at least? ;)

Erin said...

do you have a bruise on your arm?

TD-2243 said...

I'm definitely not calling him.

Carla said...

Hahaha. Cute.

elventryst said...

Was kind of cute, but definitely not my type. Nope, not a bruise on my arm-- it was most likely the shadow cast from the strap of my camera.