Thursday, June 6, 2013

Blogilates for Beginners

I LOVE Cassey Ho and Blogilates-- she's an energetic pilates instructor who brings her knowledge to the YouTube community with her own YouTube channel.  I discovered her in 2011 when another model told me about her, and I've been hooked ever since.  She's perfect for me because I get to work out in the convenience of my home or in a hotel room when I am traveling, and it usually doesn't require any equipment (haha, last week I substituted wine bottles for dumbbells). 

I always tell people about her, so I thought I'd share this with you.  She's developed a calendar with all of her workouts for beginners-- which is a perfect intro to pilates.  The names of the workouts on the calendar are the names of the videos on YouTube, so you can just search for them, or you can go this link on her page and click on the day to go directly to the videos. 

No comments: