Thursday, May 7, 2009

Saying Goodbye

I haven't been blogging this week because I found out on Friday, May 1st, that my beloved Grandma died. She was very special to me and will be sorely missed. We've been in South Carolina since Saturday-- the memorial service was on this past Monday and the rest of the week we've spent packing up her house.

I should be back next week, when I'll tell you a little bit about my Grandma.

I just did a blog post about her at the end of April-- she was the coolest!

Have a great rest of the week!

XOXO,

6 comments:

Aysha Photography said...

I'm so sorry to hear about your grandma, my sympathy to you and your family.

Sierra Sullivan said...

Elise, my heart and prayers go out to you and your family during this time. I'm sorry to hear she passed. Much love, Sierra

TD-2243 said...

That is so sad. I'm so sorry to hear that Elise. :(

bukirama said...

I'm sorry Elise. xxoo

King of New York Hacks said...

My condolences. Sending positive honks from the heart of NYC to you and your family.

Liz Harrell said...

Hi Elise. I'm so sorry about your grandmother... you're in my thoughts today.