Monday, June 28, 2010

The Week of Living Productively

I am trying something new this week and calling it the Week of Living Productively.  My weeks seem to pass in a blur, and sadly, I don't do anything consistently.  This week, even if it lasts for just one shining moment, shall be different.  I've made a list of a few things that I intend to do every day this week.  Some of the items on my list might seem silly to you, but they are all things that I desire to do more often, and somehow surfing the internet and watching television and doing other rather unimportant activities gets in the way!

Photobucket

That's the list.  Not too difficult, right?  I'm just doing it for a week, so hopefully I can stay on track.  And, you may have noticed that I'm going to try and blog every day as well.  I have no idea what I'll write about, but I'll figure that out as I go.


Wish me luck!

XOXO,

No comments: