Monday, November 7, 2011

Campus Envy

Over the weekend my boyfriend, sister, brother-in-law, and I went up to Princeton, New Jersey for a conference on suffering.  We arrived early on Saturday and sat in the historic chapel as Pastor Ligon Duncan expounded on Psalm 88.  After lunch, I sat in a seminar led by DA Carson on Suffering and the book of Revelation.  We snuck out during the musical interlude to walk around the Princeton University campus, and boy, am I glad that I did.  The campus is beautiful and it was the perfect fall day for a stroll.  I'm totally jealous of the lucky students who get to study at this university.  I think the landscape and the old buildings covered in ivy would naturally inspire me to want to read books all day.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

1 comment:

elventryst said...

Yes, not only can one hear the hum of the human brain, but such surroundings seem to produce a similar hum in one's one brain. Surely the beauty of such a place is enough to induce creativity and passion.