Monday, July 12, 2010

Sainte-Chapelle (Paris)

My best friend, Corrie, is one of the coolest girls you'll ever meet.  She's really fun and outgoing with a huge personality and she's thoughtful and considerate to boot!

Look at this really cool postcard that she sent to me from Paris.  I love that she reused a vintage postcard!

Photobucket

She knows me too well :)  Look at the cute paper airplanes on the stamp!  (Can you believe it cost that much to mail a postcard?)

Photobucket

The postcard is of La Sainte-Chapelle, a beautiful chapel on a little island in the heart of Paris.  The stained glass is amazing, and if you stop by on a sunny day, it is like being inside a giant kaleidoscope!

I'll be hanging her postcard next to the one I bought there ten years ago (incidentally, the last time I was in Paris).

Photobucket

XOXO,

1 comment:

Corrine Elizabeth Roush said...

can't believe it used to cost only .05 cents to mail a post card!
glad you like it ;)

xo