Thursday, December 16, 2010

BRILLIANT A Capella version of Twelve Days of Christmas/Todo's Africa

My blog strikes me as really impersonal.  I don't post many pictures of me (I don't know why-- for some reason, I get quite shy about the way I look in photos), and I don't write much about the personal stuff that is going on in my life.  I like blogging-- it's about the only thing I stick to these days-- and I love blogs where I feel like I get to know the author a little bit, but for some reason I remain pretty closed.  Friends that know me well would probably agree with that assessment-- on the surface I seem pretty open, but then once you get close to me, you'll find a wall.

I'm not sure why I just wrote that.  I think I'm apologizing for just posting another YouTube clip instead of something of substance.

That's a great lead-in for the video (<--- sarcasm).  But, you really should watch it.  That is, if you haven't seen it already.  I showed it to my sister yesterday and she was already familiar with it, which means to me that it's already really out there, as my sister seems to know less of the popular culture than I do.  Anyway, it's an a capella group singing  a Christmas medley.  It's worth watching because of the brilliant twist toward the end, where they blend The Twelve Days of Christmas into Todo's Africa.  I LOVED it.  Let me know what you think!

No comments: