Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Insta-fun

I know not everyone is on the photo social networking app Instagram (Hello parents!) so I thought it would be fun to share with you my pictures that I've taken since I've arrived in Dubai.  Captions are below the pictures.

 photo Ribbetcollage2_zps5fe749ad.jpg
Clockwise from top left: Poster; Easter Sunrise Service; Statues; me with salesman in souk; ATM for gold; hummus;  the Burj al Arab hotel; the street where I live; the Address Hotel; the Palace Hotel
 photo Ribbetcollage1_zps7037e8e1.jpg
Clockwise from top left: Souk al Behar; me in Ahlan!; Cheesecake; cakes at Tiffany and Co.; getting my hair done for  a job; my friend, Romana, at the Archive; view from above in Mall of the Emirates; bowling!; with friends in Kuwait; night view of the Burj al Arab
 photo Ribbetcollage_zpsed1c1811.jpg
Clockwise from top left: 6.23 carat ring at Tiffany & Co.; friends (and crazy hair) in Oman; models at a casting; Golden Tulip Hotel in Oman; waterfall at Dubai Mall; oranges at Waitrose; dancers rehearse for fashion show; view from mall in Ras Al Khaimah; Thursday night grocery shopping at Carrefour; model at casting


No comments: