Sunday, December 21, 2008

Seasons Greetings


I haven't been very good about updating my blog lately-- I had a very busy week last week and New York has me running ragged. I haven't forgotten about y'all, though, and will be posting again real soon. I'm in the city until Wednesday, then head home to Delaware for the holidays. I'm sure I'll have something to post in the next few days, even if it is just an update of what is going on in my life as of late.

I hope you're enjoying the season. It has been quite snowy here as of late. Normally, I'd enjoy this weather, but after a fall a couple of days ago, I've been walking around in pain, which makes me curse the snow and ice. I do love the smell of the Christmas tree stands in the city, and enjoy holiday parties complete with Gluhwein (German mulled wine-- I highly recommend it!). I can't wait to get back to Delaware to spend time with my parents and dogs.

Seasons Greetings to you all. May you be Merry and Joyful wherever you are and through all circumstances. Merry Christmas!

No comments: