Saturday, April 25, 2009

Fighting

Years ago when I OFFICIALLY started modeling, I was quite pleased, when, after my first day of castings, my agent called to tell me I'd booked a job. MY FIRST PAYING JOB!! as a model!! How exciting. A week later I shot for Men's Health Magazine and promptly called all of my friends to tell them I'd be in the __ issue.

Well, you can probably guess what happened. That issue came out, and I wasn't in it. Nor was I in the next one, or the one after that. As far as I know those pictures have never been run. How embarrassing.

You'd think I'd learn my lesson.

Yesterday, a film opened called Fighting. It stars Channing Tatum, Terrence Howard, and Luiz Guzman and it got rather mediocre reviews. All that, dear reader, is not important. What's important here is that I am in it.

Okay, well, I should clarify. I haven't seen the film (it's not high on the priority list either) yet, so who knows if our scene made the cut. And when I say I'm in it, what I really mean is that I'm in a scene in a crowded dance club, where I play a model. There were about ten of us models hired to fill out the scene, and we were, in a word (or two), glorified extras.

You probably can't see me. But maybe I can see me. Which is cool-- it's my one, and probably only, foray into the film biz. And, if I didn't make it onto the silver screen, I still had an awesome three days of shooting.

fighting2

fighting
Me with some of my friends on the set of Fighting. This scene was shot at Marquee Nightclub in NYC.



XOXO
,


1 comment:

TD-2243 said...

You should watch it. You sat through Twilight, right?