Friday, April 3, 2009

Novel Cover

It's a terrible picture, I know, but I forgot my digital camera that day and had to use the one on my phone. Obviously the one on my phone is just about worthless.

In a recent post, I told how I used to pose for the covers of romance novels. It's a quick, easy shoot, and the costumes are fun to wear. I haven't done this kind of work in ages (since 2007), but I got a phone call the other day asking if I would be available to shoot one, so of course I immediately agree.

I got to wear a Georgian era dress, as you can see above. The title of the book is The Countess of Scandal and it probably won't be out until the end of the year. I'll be sure to post the final picture when it comes out.

I also shot another romance novel cover while in New York. I wore a black trench coat a la The Matrix, and that book is called Born of Fire.

I'm hoping to do a post soon with all of the covers I've shot so far. I just have to find the notebooks where I wrote that information down.

No comments: