Monday, April 6, 2009

New Vintage Store on Etsy

birdcagevintage


I did it! I opened a store on Etsy. For those of you who don't know, Etsy is a website that allows the general public to buy and sell handmade items and vintage clothing. One of my passions is shopping at thrift stores, and I love following the blogs of Liebemarlene, Clever Nettle and Strawberry Koi (who has the cutest blog ever), three girls who make a living (or at least some pocket change) thrifting and selling all things vintage. I love seeing their posts of their latest finds, and I thought to myself, why can't I do that to?

So far I only have two items in my store, but there will be more coming soon, I promise. I'm going to start out small, but if I can sell these items, I might just see how far I can go with this.

What are you waiting for? Add me as a favorite, or offer suggestions and feedback on my store. http://www.BirdcageVintage.etsy.com

No comments: